Parc de Branféré56190 LE GUERNOFRANCE
Phone : 02 99 42 94 66
A site devoted to respecting nature - it is nothing like the traditional zoo.
Branféré is an original concept that brings together in one place an animal and botanical park, a leisure park (parcabout®) and an environmental education centre (École Nicolas Hulot).
Visit Branféré (the leading tourist site in Morbihan with 270,000 visitors per year and the third tourist site in Brittany)
• Have fun in the Parcabout® with the family: 3000 m2 of nets in the trees between 2 and 8 metres high
• Escape to a botanical park containing ancient trees, some hundreds of years old
• Meet 1,200 animals from the 5 continents (rhinoceros, giraffes, zebras, oryxes, red pandas, gibbons, seals, pygmy hippos , wolves with manes, Asian otters, flamingos ...)
• Marvel at the spectacle of birds: storks, pelicans, eagles, vultures, hawks, parrots and multicolored parakeets flying a few centimetres from the public.
• Learn with the École Nicolas Hulot: educational activities in the park to better understand and respect nature: feeding, presentation of endangered species ...
Ideally, it takes almost half a day to visit Branferé and it is advisable to arrive in the morning to enjoy the proximity of animals. In terms of food, different options are available in the park: the self-service cafeteria, the plane-tree snack bar or the 'African Plain Crêperie'.
It is a place of wonder, discovery and games for an unforgettable day in the wilderness.
Low season rates (from February 10th to March 30th): adults: € 14.50 children (4 to 12 years old): € 10
High Season Rates (March 31st to Nov. 4th): adults: € 21 children (4 to 12 years old included): € 14.50
Reduced rates *: adults: 19,50, children (4 to 12 years old included): 13 €
* For ages 13-18 and students.
Opening periods :