Parc de Branféré56190 LE GUERNOFRANCE
Phone : 02 99 42 94 66
A site devoted to respecting nature - it is nothing like the traditional zoo.
Branféré is an original concept that brings together in one place an animal and botanical park, a leisure park (parcabout®) and an environmental education centre (École Nicolas Hulot).
Visit Branféré (the leading tourist site in Morbihan with 270,000 visitors per year and the third tourist site in Brittany)
• Have fun in the Parcabout® with the family: 3000 m2 of nets in the trees between 2 and 8 metres high
• Escape to a botanical park containing ancient trees, some hundreds of years old
• Meet 1,200 animals from the 5 continents (rhinoceros, giraffes, zebras, oryxes, red pandas, gibbons, seals, pygmy hippos , wolves with manes, Asian otters, flamingos ...)
• Marvel at the bird show: storks, pelicans, eagles, vultures, hawks, parrots and multicolored parakeets flying a few centimetres from the public.
• Learn with the École Nicolas Hulot: educational activities in the park to better understand and respect nature: feeding, presentation of endangered species ...
Ideally, it takes almost half a day to visit Branferé and it is advisable to arrive in the morning to enjoy the proximity of animals. In terms of food, different options are available in the park: the self-service cafeteria, the plane-tree snack bar or the 'African Plain Crêperie'.
Opening: the park is now open until 9 p.m. during
summer vacation ! every day from February 8 to 1st
November 2020. 08/02> 08/03: 11 am-6pm, 09/03> 03/04:
1 p.m. - 6 p.m., 04/04> 03/07: 10 a.m. - 6.30 p.m., 04/07> 30/08:
9.30 a.m. - 9 p.m., 08/31> 11/01: 10 a.m. - 6 p.m. Closing of the ticket office
1h30 before closing.
Prices on https://parc.branfere.com/preparer-sa-visite/tarifs/
Opening periods : Open all year