Eglise Saint-GonéryLe Bourg22530 ST CONNECFRANCE
The first stone of the church Saint-Gonéry was put on the 25 March 1784. After four years of work and important costs (Father Le Bris had to sell his horse to finish the church), the church is blessed on the 15 July 1788. Inside the church, there are the coats of arms of two important families: The Rohan, with their nine diamond-shaped yellow forms on a red back, and the Guerlogoden, with their black lion on a yellow back.
Outside reachable - For the inside contact the city hall.
Opening periods : Open all year